Applicant Days are for UEA undergraduate applicants. After you have received your offer or invite to interview/audition, you will be invited to attend an Applicant Day via email.
Your Applicant Day email will contain a link to all the available dates for your subject area and details of how to book yourself onto the event of your choice.
Each Applicant Days has a set amount of places so make sure that you book as soon as you know which date you can attend; events that are full with state “no longer accepting registrations”.
You must register for an Applicant Day to ensure that you receive all the correct information before the event – this also helps us know how people will be attending each Applicant Day.
Changing or cancelling your Applicant Day
If something comes up and you need to rearrange or cancel your booking, you can amend your booking yourself by following the steps below:
- log in to your myUEA account
- the ‘my events/interviews’ tab will show the events you are registered to attend
- decline the original Applicant Day booking using the actions column
- if you would like to rebook, return to your original Applicant Day email and use the link to book another date
- you will receive a confirmation email for the new date
Booking will close two days before each Applicant Day, so if you are rescheduling or cancelling within that time frame please email us at email@example.com or call us on 01603 593251. You can also contact us if you have trouble registering, cancelling or rescheduling your Applicant Day – we’re always happy to help!
Note that due to Data Protection, we will only be able to change a booking if we are talking directly to the applicant; parents and teachers are not allowed to change a booking.