The Bright Spark Scholarship rewards your academic achievement and research project with £3,000.
What does it cover?
- £3,000 for academic achievement and a research project within one of UEA's core research areas
- £1,000 payment in year 1, 2 and 3 of your studies
- Number available: Unlimited
- AAB at A level, or equivalent for alternative routes of entry as stated in terms and conditions
- Achieving the required grades alongside excellent results in one of the following research projects.
- Extended Project Qualification / EPQ
- International Baccalaureate
- Independent Research Project as part of the Access Diploma
- Cambridge Pre-U Global Perspectives and Research
- See terms and conditions for full details of project grade requirements
- Your research project must contain a link to one of UEA's key research areas, this could relate to subjects from any one of UEA's four faculties, listed below
- UEA must be your firm choice within UCAS
UEA faculties for research project focus
- Arts and Humanities
- Medicine and Health
- Social Sciences
How do I apply?
Fully complete the application form after the following link.
The deadline for applications is 12.00 noon on the 20th of March, 2017.
Terms and conditions
Please ensure you fully review the Bright Spark Scholarship terms and conditions.
Admissions, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich, NR4 7TJ
Phone: +44 (0)1603591515