Santander is supporting two scholarships for our 2018 programme to applicants from Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Spain, UK, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela.
- Level: Undergraduate
- International Summer School Module: Any
- Nationality: Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Spain, UK, Uruguay, USA and Venezuela.
What does it cover?
- Value: £1,000 towards International Summer School tuition fees
- Scholarship Celebration event 12 July 2018
How do I apply?
Please note that you must submit an application for UEA International Summer School before applying for a scholarship in order to receive your UEA reference number.
- Scholarship application deadline: The deadline for applications is 5pm on Saturday 31 March 2018.
Terms and Conditions
By submitting this Application you are agreeing to notify the University should your circumstances change after a Scholarship place has been offered by the University and accepted by you, to enable other reserve Scholarship applicants to take advantage of the limited Scholarship places. Awarded scholars withdrawing from the programme may not be permitted to apply for subsequent scholarships.
Scholarship applications will be judged on the basis of the supporting statement; we also require all applicants to have the equivalent to a 3.5 GPA or 2:1 grade and to meet all other entry requirements. The University’s decision is final.
Scholarship Applicants will be notified of the outcome of their application by 16 April. They may receive an offer for a place on their chosen module before this time. Applicants who are unsuccessful in applying for a Scholarship may be offered a discounted fee rate.
Awarded Scholars will receive the £1000 scholarship as a discount from their tuition fees, and will be required to pay all other expenses related to the programme.
University of East Anglia, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 592255