The Paul Tucker Undergraduate Scholarship supports a Welsh Student enrolled on any undergraduate course in one of the Faculties of Science, Medicine and Health Sciences or Social Sciences.
- Level: Undergraduate
- School: Faculties of Science, Medicine and Health Sciences and Social Sciences
- Fees: Home/EU
- Residency: Wales*
- Household Income: Less than £30,000 p/a
*This is defined as having lived in Wales for at least three years, or attending a Welsh Secondary School.
What does it cover?
- Value: £5500 annually
- Duration of award: Three years
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition fees
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- Scholarship application deadline: The deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 15 March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930