The Panasonic Scholarship in Engineering is one of two Panasonic Scholarships which is awarded every three years to an undergraduate entrant. The recipient must accept a place on any degree course within the department of Engineering.
- Level: Undergraduate
- Fees: Home
- Course: Any within the department of Engineering
- Preference given to applicants studying Energy Engineering with Environmental Management.
What does it cover?
- Value: £1500 annually
- Duration of award: Three years
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- This scholarship will be next available for 2019 entry.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930