The Hogan Lovells Bursary supports a first or second year undergraduate student in the University of East Anglia's Law School.
- Level: Undergraduate - First or Second year
- School: School of Law
- Household Income: Less than £30,000 p/a
- Comes from a household where neither parent has completed higher education
What does it cover?
- Value: £1000
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Maintenance
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- Applications for this bursary are now closed for 2018.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930