The George Duncan Summer Studentship is awarded to an Undergraduate student from UEA or other UK HE Institution to enable them to undertake a research project within the laboratories of the Eye Group at UEA.
- Level: Undergraduate - between second and third years
- Courses: Biological Sciences, Chemistry, Pharmacy or Medicine
What does it cover?
- Value: £1500
- Duration of award: Eight weeks summer placement
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Maintenance
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- Applications open in January annually.
- Potential supervisors are Dr Michael Wormstone (BIO) and Dr Julie Sanderson (PHA).
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, Arts 1, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930