The Dominic Russell Scholarship is awarded to a student within the school of Mathematics to enable them to study for a BSc (Hons) or an Integrated Master's degree in Mathematics.
- Level: Undergraduate
- Fees: Home/ EU
- Course: BSc (Hons) Mathematics course or the Integrated Master's degree in Mathematics
- Residency: UK
- Household Income: Less than £30,000 p/a
What does it cover?
- Value: £3000 annually
- Duration of award: Three years
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition fees
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- Scholarship application deadline: The deadline for applications is 5pm on Wednesday 15 March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930