The Business, Finance and Economics Scholarship is awarded to an Undergraduate student within the School of Economics to enable them to study on the BSc (Hons) in Business, Finance and Economics.
- Level: Undergraduate
- School: School of Economics
- Course: BSc Hons in Business, Finance and Economics
- Residency: UK
- Household Income: Less than £30,000 p/a
What does it cover?
- Value: £5000 annually
- Duration of award: Three years
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition fees
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- This scholarship is not available for 2018 entry.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930