Part-time degrees offer a more flexible approach to learning, allowing students to complete their studies over a longer period of time, typically 5–7 years.
All applications are judged on their own individual merits, in the same way as applications for full-time degree programmes.
How do I apply for part-time degree courses?
Your application for a part-time degree should be made directly to the University and not through the UCAS system. You will need to fill out the application form at the bottom of this page, providing details of previous qualifications, academic history and a personal statement.
Which courses are applicable for part-time study at UEA?
Subject areas in which part-time degrees are available can be seen on the course search by filtering for part-time courses. The range is diverse and includes everything from History of Art to Biological Sciences!
What are the benefits of studying part-time?
Whilst part-time courses aren't for everyone, they can be the perfect alternative to full-time study for some people. Some of the great benefits they offer include:
- The opportunity to fit learning around other responsibilities, like a job or family
- The chance to maintain the same level of income whilst you learn
- You may still be eligible for financial support throughout your study period
- Improve career prospects in your current industry
- More time to complete the degree means less stress for you and potentially a better result!
Still looking for more information on how to apply for a part-time course at UEA? Our admissions team is on hand to answer any questions you may have - give us a call today on +44 (0)1603 591515 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also find our Admissions Policy here; it goes into more detail on how we handle applications, as well as our entry requirements.