Your University Questions, Answered.

If I've got an undergrad degree in Architecture, can I do a Master's in Psychology? Simon, Bangkok


Our Answer:

At UEA we offer different types of Master’s courses. Some are Continuation courses, where you study the same subject in greater depth, and others let you Convert from one subject to another. Unfortunately, nearly all of our Psychology Master’s degrees would require you to have studied the subject or a relevant discipline at undergraduate level. Our MRes Social Science Research Methods course would require you to have studied a social sciences undergraduate degree.

If you’re looking to do a Conversion Master’s course, we do offer these in certain subjects, for example in Business and Management.

If there are any other subjects you are interested in, take a look at our Course Finder where you’ll be able to search all our postgraduate courses and find out what the entry requirements are. Alternatively, get in touch with our admissions team at admissions@uea.ac.uk who will be happy to help answer any further questions you may have. 

Got a question of your own?