Your University Questions, Answered.

What references will I need to apply for a postgraduate course? Kate, Bradford


Our Answer:

The type of references would depend on which course you are applying for. We may be able to accept references from employers or colleagues (mainly for Faculty of Medicine and Health courses) or from tutors of any short courses you may have completed (e.g. for Creative Writing courses). The best advice would be for you to contact our admissions team (details below) with your CV so we can advise you about the most suitable person for you to approach for a reference.

Got a question of your own?