Your University Questions, Answered.

Where can I park my motorbike on campus? Emily, Norwich


Our Answer:

We have designated motorbike parking spots on campus – these are located in the main car park and on Norfolk Walk (near the ground level entrance of the ITCS building). These are just designated areas though – not secure parking compounds. Have a look at the Campus Map and look for the motorbike symbols.

If you’re going to be living on campus and want to leave your bike for an extended period of time, you don’t need to formally register for a permit to park your bike, but we do ask that you let The Lodge know (our security and transport office on campus). 

For more information about travel, transport and parking at UEA, please see our website, and we have also answered a very similar question which you might want to take a look at.

Got a question of your own?