Your University Questions, Answered.

Will I get in to uni with A-levels and a BTEC? Katie, Essex


Our Answer:

Thanks for your question, Katie.

Yes, we certainly do accept students who are studying both A-levels and BTECs, and the majority of universities will be the same.

You will usually require the equivalent of three A-levels and this could be made up of, for example, two A-levels and a BTEC or vice-versa.

Our entry requirements do differ depending on the course you're interested in, so my advice would be to check with our Admission Office for the course you’re interested in. When there's a specific subject required, it might be that it has to be in a certain A-level or BTEC course so worthwhile checking.

If you would like to contact the Admission Office, they can be reached at admissions@uea.ac.uk

Got a question of your own?