Your University Questions, Answered.

If accommodation is under a 38 week licence does that mean I would need to move my stuff out over Easter or Christmas? Sarah, Heathfield


Our Answer:

Hi Sarah, as you rightly point out our standard undergraduate accommodation licence is for a a 38-week period beginning in September – which covers the full academic year.
The licence covers all of the holiday season, whether that is Easter or Christmas, so there will be no need to move your stuff at these times.
For those that need to stay on campus after 38 weeks (during the summer period) there is the possibility of applying for one of our limited number of rooms through the Accommodation Office from Easter time.
The full Terms and Conditions as well as Frequently Asked Questions about our accommodation can be found on our website.

Got a question of your own?