Accommodation for Study Abroad students Accommodation for Study Abroad students

UEA University Accommodation

Once your application has been confirmed, you will need to apply for on-campus housing, unless specifically told otherwise by your home university.  Availability is limited.

Accommodation in all university residences is self-catering (meal plans are not available). Each residence contains several fully-furnished, centrally-heated, single-occupancy rooms grouped with a shared kitchen/living space. Kitchens come equipped with a fridge, freezer and oven or microwave and residents provide their own cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery. Students also provide their own linens, or alternatively, bedding packs can be purchased from the Accommodation Office.


Room Types

Standard Rooms - Norfolk Terrace, Suffolk Terrace, Mary Chapman Court (Norwich City Centre). These rooms share a kitchen and bathroom facilities.

En-suite Village Rooms - University Village. The University Village is made up of  14 buildings with individual flats and is located directly opposite the entrance to the University.  Flats usually contain 6-8 rooms, and it takes approximately 8 minutes to walk to the main square on campus.

En-suite Campus Rooms - Nelson Court, Constable Terrace, Colman House, Britten House, Browne House, Kett House, Paston House and Victory House. Rooms have private showers, toilets and washbasins, but the kitchen is shared.

For accommodation costs, please visit the accommodation webpage.


Private Accommodation

The UEA Students' Union co-ordinates the Home Run service which helps students to find private accommodation in Norwich. Students planning to find private accommodation should contact as early as possible to request a user name and password after admission.

For more detailed information about accommodation availability for Study Abroad students, and the application process, please consult the UEA Accommodation page.

Living in residences



Home Run