The Lightfoot Marketing Scholarship in American Studies is awarded biennially to encourage a student to study any postgraduate taught or postgraduate research programme in an American Studies subject offered by the School of Art, Media and American Studies.
- Level: Postgraduate
- School: Art, Media and American Studies
- Subject: American Studies
- Fees: Home, EU or International
What does it cover?
- Value: £3,000
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- Scholarship application deadline: APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED FOR 2017 ENTRY.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930