The Leipzig Postgraduate Scholarship in Modern European History is awarded annually, and has been established to encourage a student to study a Taught Masters course offered by the School of History.
- Level: Postgraduate
- School: History
- Course: MA Modern British History or MA Modern European History
What does it cover?
- Value: Full Fees at the Home/EU rate (£7,300)
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition Fees
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
- Scholarship application deadline: The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Wednesday 26 April 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930