The FJW Oncology Scholarship will support a student during their PhD in cancer research in the School of Biological Sciences at the University of East Anglia.
- Level: Postgraduate Research (PhD)
- School: Biological Sciences
- Must be undertaking PhD in some aspect of cancer research
What does it cover?
- Value: £3000 per year
- Duration of award: Three years
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Either fees or as a stipend
- Number available: 1
How do I apply?
Applications for this scholarship will next be invited for 2018/19 entry.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the The FJW Oncology Scholarship further details and the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930