Competitive MSc Applied Training Scholarships up to the value of £5000 are available to any student taking one of the following MSc Applied Training programmes:
- MSc Economics of International Finance and Trade
- MSc Economics of Money, Banking and Capital Markets
- MSc International Business Economics
- MSc International Business Finance and Economics
- MSc Global Media Economics
- MSc Quantitative Financial Economics
- MSc Economics and International Relations
These programmes are ideally suited for students who have not previously studied or specialised in economics and focus more on the practical side of economics, preparing you for careers in banking, finance, management, international business and global media organisations.
Any applicant (whether UK, EU or International) who has received an offer on one of the MSc Applied Training programmes by 16 March 2018, will be considered for these scholarships. No separate application is necessary.
Find out more about Postgraduate Courses offered by UEA’s School of Economics, or alternatively contact us:
Tel +44 (0)1603 591515