The Santander Postgraduate Scholarships are one of many features of a partnership between UEA and Santander. They enable postgraduate taught students paying International tuition fees from designated countries (decided annually) to attend UEA.
- Level: Postgraduate
- School: Any
- Fees: International
- Residency: In a Santander Universidades Country
- Argentina, Brazil, Chile, China, Colombia, Germany, Mexico, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, Spain, UK, Uruguay, USA, Venezuela.
What does it cover?
- Value: £5000
- Duration of award: One year
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Tuition Fees
- Number available: TBC
How do I apply?
- Scholarship application deadline: The deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 31 March 2017.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Scholarship Acceptance Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930