- A £200.00 deposit is due two weeks after an offer on the programme has been made
- Final Application deadline – 15 May 2016
- Final payment deadline - 29 May 2016
How do I pay?
You will find your unique Account Number on the top right of your invoice. Please state this when making any payments or if asked for your Student ID Number. Your deposit invoice will be emailed to you shortly after you have accepted your place on the programme, your balance invoice will then follow. Please do not make any payments until you have been informed of your Account Number.
UEA has partnered with Flywire to provide you with an easy & secure method of sending international fee payments. This is the University's preferred method of payment.
- Visit uea.flywire.com and choose your country and amounts you are paying in GBP
- Choose your payment method and make a payment to Flywire
- Enter your details and those of the student you are paying for
- Track and confirm your payment by email, SMS or logging into uea.flywire.com
Flywire allows you to:
- Pay by Bank Transfer, Debit/Credit Card or e-wallet solutions including China UnionPay, alipay.com and Visa/Mastercard
- Track your payment from start to finish
- Save on bank fees and exchange rates
- Feel safe, with 24/7 multilingual customer support
You can also pay via credit or debit card by telephoning the UEA Cashiers Office +44 (0) 1603 592687 between 10.00 – 16.00 (UK time). Please note that if you are not calling from the UK you will need to pay the cost of an international phone call. We cannot accept payment information / card details that have been emailed to us.