We welcome applications from students of all backgrounds. To ensure all students benefit from summer study, we require evidence of academic and English language proficiency where English is not the first language.
Our usual entry requirements are as follows:
- Be aged 17 or over on 30 June 2018*
- Have a minimum academic level of a high UK 2:2; equal to a US GPA of 3.0 or equivalent
- Be enrolled at university, in receipt of an offer, or be a university graduate.
English Language Level
- Have a minimum English skill level of IELTS 6.5 (or equivalent) with a minimum of 6.0 in each component, where English is not the first language
* See here for applicants who will be 17 during the programme.
We assess all applications on a case-by-case basis, so please contact us if you require further information regarding eligibility or academic equivalencies.