- All applicants should be aged 17 or over*
- We expect all applicants to have attained a 3.0 US GPA or equivalent
- Non-native English speakers need an IELTS score of 6.0 with a minimum of 5.5 in each component, or an equivalent score in an approved English test.
Please contact us if you require further information regarding eligibility or academic equivalencies.
If you need a short-term study visa for the UK, you'll need to apply for one when you have formally accepted your offer. We'll give you an offical letter to help with your visa allocation. If you have any queries about our visas, our International Student Advisory Team is on hand to help. See here for more information about Short-Term study visas.
You can email them at: firstname.lastname@example.org
*17 year old applicants
You must be at least 17 years of age on 27 June 2020 to be considered for a place on the Undergraduate International Summer School.
In addition to your main application we also require you to submit:
- A signed letter of consent from your parent or guardian
- A copy of your high school transcript to date
- A sample of academic work relating to your module choice
- An academic letter of recommendation from your current school/college