A list of useful links to resources for all international students:

UKCISA: information and advice on visas, dependant visas, Brexit changes, healthcare, working in the UK and life in the UK
UKCISA – Working after Studies 
Gov UK:  information on visas, information for EU students, travelling to the UK and working in the UK
Gov UK – Immigration Health Surcharge: information on what the healthcare surcharge is and how much it costs
Gov UK – ATAS Certificates: information on how to apply and who needs to apply for an ATAS Certificate
Citizens Advice: information about the EU Settlement Scheme

If you have any questions, you are welcome to get in touch with the Student Life Team (student.life@uea.ac.uk).