The Covid-19 pandemic has greatly affected visas and international travel. Below, we have provided useful resources and links to help answer some of your Covid-19 questions.
- UEA has a page of Covid-19 advice that is frequently updated, along with some FAQs for international students.
- UKCISA has created a page full of FAQs and Covid-19 information for international students. This is frequently updated with the latest information and you can find this here.
- Gov UK has also created a page for visa applicants in the UK, visa customers outside of the UK and information for those that have been affected by travel restrictions associated with Covid-19.
If you have any questions surrounding Covid-19, visas and international travel, you are welcome to get in touch with the Student Life team. We can provide advice and guidance on a variety of topics related to this including:
- Expiring visa vignettes (the entry clearance visa in your passport)
- International travel
- Visas and remote study
- Changes to police registration
- If you are unable to leave the UK before your visa expires