If you apply as a Tier 4 (General) Student your visa should expire:
- 4 months after your course end date, if your course is 12 full calendar months or more.
- 6 months after your course end date, if your course is a Masters course of 13 months or less.
- 2 months after your course, if your course lasts 6 months or more, but less than 12 months.
- 1 month after your course, if it is a pre-sessional course of less than 6 months.
- 7 days after your course, if it is less than 6 months and not a pre-sessional course.