Students studying a Masters course for 13 months or less are not required to submit proof of finances or previous education qualifications.
However, the Home Office can ask for these documents when they are processing your application, which you must email immediately.
The Admissions Office at UEA may also request to check these documents before issuing you a CAS preview as part of the admissions process.
If you will be studying a Masters course that is 13 month or less, you will automatically be applying for your visa within the scheme.
What does it mean to apply within the scheme?
- You will get six additional months added to your visa after your course end date.
- You can submit less documents with your application.
- Your CAS will state if you are eligible for the Tier 4 pilot scheme.
- If you send financial documents and qualifications that are not required, they will be assessed.
- Additional documents can be requested by the UKVI at any time whilst they process your application, so you must prepare them at the time of application.