Designed specifically for Year 12-13/Level 3, Preparing for Law gives students from groups that are under-represented in higher education an insight into studying and working in law over a year-long programme of activities.
All activity is provided totally free-of-charge. Students will:
- Shadow a current law undergraduate and experience real life university lectures and seminars
- Explore the legal professions and visit the Inns of Court
- Participate in a mock trial and negotiation process
- Experience law taster lectures and workshops
- Meet current students and academics at UEA Law School
- Develop academic study skills sessions to help with the transition to university and Extended Project Qualification (EPQ), if relevant
- Get expert guidance on applying to university
Applications are closed for the current programme but if you have any questions please get in touch with your Outreach officer, firstname.lastname@example.org or +44 (0)1603 597799.