DEADLINE EXTENDED TO 16 JUNE 2017
Are you interested in studying Mathematics at university?
Join us at the University of East Anglia for an exciting two day residential experience and enhance your personal statement part of your UCAS application.
During the Summer School you will:
- View cutting edge research
- Take part in a problem-solving learning session
- Be taught by academics from the School of Mathematics
- Get tips on applying for university, what studying maths actually involves, and possible career paths
- Meet some of our current students and find out what university life is all about!
The 2017 programme will be available to view shortly.
Sunday 2 – Tuesday 4 July 2017
Year Group and places available
This Summer School is for students in Year 12. 40 places are available.
£175 per student which includes accommodation, meals and activities.
Free places and support with travel costs is available to students from a low household income or who are in care. See our FAQs page for full details.
Click the 'book now' button on the top right-hand side of the screen. Before applying, please read the Summer Schools 2017 Application Guide. The guide includes what information you will need to have on-hand to apply. The deadline has been extended to 16 June 2017.
If you need any more information about the Summer School, email email@example.com or telephone 01603 591487.