Are you interested in studying Chemistry or Pharmacy at university?
Join us at the UEA for an exciting two day residential experience and help enhance your personal statement, part of your UCAS application.
During the Summer School you will:
- Attend hands-on subject sessions giving you the chance to experience practicals and teaching methods used at UEA
- Be given a practical introduction to problem based learning
- Look at the science and technology behind the development and manufacturing of tablets
- Explore how useful chemistry can be and visit our research labs to find out more about our world leading research
- Have the opportunity to chat with some of our academics and students to find out more about studying Chemistry and Pharmacy.
The 2017 programme will be available to download shortly.
Sunday 2 – Tuesday 4 July 2017
Year Group and places available
This Summer School is for students in Year 12. 60 places are available.
£175 per student which includes accommodation, meals and activities.
Free places and support with travel costs is available to students from a low household income or who are in care. See our FAQs page for full details.
Click the 'book now' button on the top right-hand side of the screen. Before applying, please read the Summer Schools 2017 Application Guide. The guide includes what information you will need to have on-hand to apply. The deadline is 1 May 2017.
If you need any more information about the Summer School, email email@example.com or telephone 01603 591487.