Have you ever wondered...where can I get help with my maths exams?
If you're studying GCSE or A level maths and looking for some extra help with your exam prep then apply for a place at our revision bootcamp in the Easter holidays.
Join us on campus for a free revision bootcamp during the Easter Holidays on 8-9 April 2019, from 9.00am - 4.00pm each day. Places are totally free and sessions are run by qualified teachers.
- Small group revision sessions on content and exam technique
- Specific additional help and support
- FREE food
- FREE travel.
Sounds great, right? Don't miss out - apply today using the form below. Applications close on Friday 15 February.
Please note that spaces are limited and applications will be prioritised based on the eligibilty criteria below.
Please email email@example.com to have a chat with our friendly team if you have any questions.
Please note that spaces are limited and applications will be prioritised based on the following criteria.
Places on the revision bootcamp are only open to students from the following schools/ colleges:
- East Norfolk Sixth Form
- Lowestoft Sixth Form College
- Ormiston Victory Academy
- Thetford Academy
- The Hewett Academy
- East Coast College
- College of West Anglia
- City of Norwich School
- King Ed VII
- Open Academy
- Hellesdon High School
- City College
- Sewell Park
- Wayland Academy
- East Point Academy
- Ormiston Denes Academy
- Ormiston Venture Academy
- Kings Lynn Academy
- Marshland High School
- Benjamin Britten
- Caister High School
- Cliff Park Ormiston Academy
- Great Yarmouth Charter
- City Academy Norwich
- Mildenhall College
- Dereham Sixth Form
- Attleborough Academy Sixth Form
- Paston Sixth Form
- Fakenham Academy Sixth Form
- Sprowston Sixth Form
- Sir John Leman Sixth Form
- Easton College
- Mildenhall College
- Springwood Sixth Form
- Downham Market Academy Sixth Form
- Nicholas Hammond Academy Sixth Form
Priority for places will be given to students who come from communities with little experience or tradition of going to university. For example:
- The young person is/was in care or is a young carer or;
- The young person has a disability, mental health condition or specific learning difficulty or;
- The young person goes to a school or lives in an area where not many people go on to university
- The young person is in receipt of, or has previosuly recieved free school meals
For the A level bootcamp, young people who applied must have applied to university.