It's never too early to start thinking about the future. We are keen to offer primary school students the opportunity to explore what their futures could be like through a series of fun, interactive and age-specific activities.
Activities are typically run on our campus and are all free of charge. Examples include:
- Interview a Student - An opportunity to quiz a current student
- My Future - What do you want to be when you grow up?
- New Wordsearch - Do you know what a seminar is?
- Student Life - Our team building game
- Let's Graduate! - A mock graduation ceremony