The UEA Conference for Teachers, Advisers and Counsellors on Friday 9 June will offer a range of breakout session from which to choose. Topics will include:
- Researching and applying for degree subjects not studied at A Level
- UCAS tariff and qualifications reform
- Why do the International Baccalaureate?
- What can Pharmacy and Pharmacology degrees offer?
- Extended Project Qualification workshop
- Writing UCAS references
- Advising Students Applying for Law
Delegates can also opt to take part in a Multiple Mini Interview (part of the process of selecting students for Health Sciences courses) and take a virtual field trip with Geography and Environmental Sciences.
A full list of options and a booking form will be online here shortly.