The Lilian Thomas Scholarship in STEM
The Lilian Thomas Scholarship in STEM will support a talented student undertaking their Undergraduate study in a STEM subject (Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths).
- Applicants must be a home fee student (UK resident and national).
- Their household income must be below £30,000 p/a.
- Must demonstrate a passion for their chosen subject.
- An application form is required to be considered for this scholarship.
Type of Course
- Tuition Fees
Number Available per Year
- UK Fees
- Self Funded
- Demonstrate genuine financial need
- Household Income <£30,000
- Faculty of Science
- Environmental Sciences
- Computing Sciences
Any in Science, Technology, Engineering or Maths
Country / Region
- United Kingdom
Country of Domicile
Restrictions with other scholarships
Cannot be in receipt of any other donor-funded scholarships/awards.
- Difference Undergraduate scholarship
In order to be considered for this scholarship, please complete an application form. Applications are now open and the deadline is the 14th May 2021.