Norwich Business School Open World Scholarship
Norwich Business School is pleased to offer competitive Open World Scholarships equal to £4,000 tuition fee reduction to students graduating from any international (non-EU) institution wishing to take any of our one year full-time MSc courses.
Applicants will first need to secure their offer of a place to study their chosen MSc course before making their scholarship application. Apply for your course: https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
- Self Funded
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Norwich Business School
All one year full-time MSc Courses
Country / Region
Country of Domicile
Restrictions with other scholarships
The Norwich Business School Open World Scholarship cannot be held along with any other scholarship.
To apply for the Norwich Business School Open World Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any international (non-EU) institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or international equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MSc course. Apply for your course: https://www.uea.ac.uk/apply/postgraduate#masters
- To submit a 250 word scholarship statement to email@example.com - to include your UEA application number - answering the following question: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
Further Guidance for 250 word scholarship statement: We are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course at NBS will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. We are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider MSc cohort more generally.
Scholarship application deadline: 31 July 2021