Norwich Business School Going Forward Scholarship
Norwich Business School is pleased to offer competitive Going Forward Scholarships equal to £4,000 tuition fee reduction to students graduating from any UK or EU institutions wishing to study any of our one year full-time MSc courses.
Applicants will first need to secure their offer of a place to study their chosen MSc course before making their scholarship application.
You can apply for your course on our Postgraduate Apply page.
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
Number Available per Year
- Self Funded
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Norwich Business School
All one year full-time NBS MSc Courses
Country / Region
Country of Domicile
Restrictions with other scholarships
The Norwich Business Going Forward Scholarship cannot be held along with any other scholarship.
To apply for the Norwich Business School Going Forward Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any UK or EU institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MSc course. You can apply for your course on our Postgraduate Apply page.
- To submit a 250 word scholarship statement to firstname.lastname@example.org - to include your UEA application number - answering the following question: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
Further Guidance for 250 word scholarship statement: We are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course at NBS will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. We are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider MSc cohort more generally.
Scholarship application deadline: 30 June 2021