International Development: Full UK Fees Scholarship
The School of International Development is pleased to offer competitive scholarships equal to full UK fees to students taking any of our Master's courses on a part-time or full-time basis.
Scholarship award to cover full-time UK tuition fee (or pro rata part-time).
Type of Course
- Postgraduate Taught
- Tuition Fees
Number Available per Year
- UK Fees
- International Development
- Faculty of Social Sciences
All courses offered by the School of International Development
Country / Region
- United Kingdom
Country of Domicile
Restrictions with other scholarships
This scholarship cannot be combined with any automatic scholarship made available through the UEA International Office Scholarship programme.
To apply for the School of International Development Scholarship, candidates will need to meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Be a graduate of any UK institution.
- Hold a degree with a classification of 2:1 (or equivalent).
- To have secured an offer of a place to study your chosen MA or MSc course. Apply for your course.
- To submit a 250 word scholarship statement to firstname.lastname@example.org - to include in your subject line "your UEA application number: DEV Scholarship Application" - answering the following question: How does the course you have applied for help you achieve your career goals and how would your experiences and interests aid the learning of the cohort as a whole?
Further Guidance for 250 word scholarship statement: We are looking for a carefully written and concise summary as to how you believe the skills, knowledge and experience of studying on this course in the School of International Development will help you to successfully achieve your career goals. We are also keen to understand how your existing experiences and interests could enhance the learning experience of your peers on the same course and in the wider Master's cohort more generally.
Scholarship application deadline: 31 May 2022
Terms and Conditions
Thank you for your interest, unfortunately this scholarship is not available for the 2022/23 year of entry. Please visit our scholarship finder to find other scholarships that are available and you may be interested in applying for.
If you have any questions or would like to find out more about our scholarships, please get in touch with our Admissions Team.