There are currently close to 300 students researching on PhDs across the seven Schools (Economics, Education, International Development, Law, Norwich Business School, Psychology and Social Work) that make up the Social Science Graduate School. Our postgraduate researchers benefit from working with supervisors who are experts in their fields and from the vibrant research environments within the various Schools.
Many postgraduate researchers are also associated with one of the interdisciplinary Research Centres that are based within the Social Science Faculty (see the links below):
- Centre for Behavioural and Experimental Social Science (CBESS)
- Centre for Competition Policy (CCP)
- Centre for Research on Children and Families (CRCF)
- Centre for Applied Research in Education (CARE)
- UEA Water Security Research Centre (WSRC)
- International Development UEA (DEVco)
The Postgraduate Research Service is responsible for supporting PGR students and their supervisors and for the administration of research degrees, from first enquiry to completion of your thesis. All members of staff in the PGR Service will be happy to help you with any problems or queries that may arise during the course of your studies, so please ask.