Speaking another language is a real asset
Whatever your course is, a foreign language will make you stand out and improve your chances of getting a job. In order to ensure that as many PPL students as possible graduate with a competence in another language, the School subsidises daytime undergraduate modules in 11 languages at subsidiary level.
More detail on non-credit daytime modules can be found on the PPL Daytime Non-credit page.
Students may also elect to attend language evening classes. More detail on these can be found on the PPL Evening Class page.
Whether you master a few key phrases in Spanish or can understand a Chinese joke, having language skills will make a difference!
- Widen your career options
- Show your employer you are flexible, open-minded and a good communicator
- Make the most of your holiday or more permanent residence abroad
- Broaden your horizons and start thinking out of the box
- Improve your understanding of other cultures and people
- Challenge yourself and gain confidence.