The Educational Supervisor Study Sessions for Medicines Reconciliation, Medicines Management Skills and Patient Consultation Skills are suitable for pharmacists or pharmacy technicians wishing to become an Educational Supervisor or for existing Educational Supervisors who wish to refresh their knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of these courses.
To provide a comprehensive update on all aspects of the MR, MMS and PCS Scheme to existing and new facilitators.
- To provide updates on the schemes
- To discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Educational Supervisor
- To provide guidance on how to support candidates to develop their portfolio
- To provide training on how to use the VQ Manager and e-learning site, Moodle
- To give advice on how candidates can prepare for their assessment
- Wednesday 23 May 2018 (PM) via collaborate
- Wednesday 14 November 2018 (AM) via collaborate
Blackboard Collaborate is an online classroom environment. You will need a computer (preferably one with a webcam and microphone) to take part in the study session.
Please register your interest by emailing Rebecca Appleby