Educational Supervisors Study Session for MR, MMS & PCS
The Educational Supervisor Study Sessions for Medicines Reconciliation, Medicines Management Skills and Patient Consultation Skills are suitable for pharmacists or pharmacy technicians wishing to become an Educational Supervisor or for existing Educational Supervisors who wish to refresh their knowledge of the roles and responsibilities of these courses.
To provide a comprehensive update on all aspects of the MR, MMS and PCS Scheme to existing and new facilitators.
- To provide updates on the schemes
- To discuss the roles and responsibilities of the Educational Supervisor
- To provide guidance on how to support candidates to develop their portfolio
- To provide training on how to use the VQ Manager and e-learning site, Moodle
- To give advice on how candidates can prepare for their assessment
- Thursday 28th September - Girton College, Cambridge
- Wednesday 23rd May - Sportspark, UEA, Norwich
Please register your interest by emailing Rebecca Appleby
For further information on the course, please email: