- Student name: Hui Zhang
- Primary supervisor: Professor Ana Sanz Vergel
- Secondary supervisor: Doctor Annilee Game
- PhD title: Emotional leadership: Leader authenticity boosts wellbeing
- A short description of research:
- Hui joined Norwich Business School as a doctoral research student in October 2016 under the supervision of Prof. Ana Sanz Vergel and Dr Annilee Game. Hui’s research interests focus on organisational psychology in the workplace. Her current research project aims to explore the effects of leader emotional labor strategies on workplace wellbeing within the UK. The findings of this research will support leadership and management development.