We are lucky to have so many people working in dementia research across UEA in the Norwich Medical School and the School of Health Sciences as well as in different faculties and departments. The diversity of the expertise allows therefore to approach dementia from a more interdisciplinary angle and bridging the molecular and care-based research. People involved in the Dementia Research Collaborative (DRC) can be broadly classified into our 3 main research themes, however many people will work across themes as well.
- Prof. Michael Hornberger - Professor of Applied Dementia Research, Associate Dean of Innovation
- Prof. Chris Fox - Professor of Old Age Psychiatry
- Dr. George Savva - Senior Lecturer
- Dr. Alpar Lazar - Lecturer in Dementia and Complexity in Later Life
- Dr. Mizanur Khondoker - Senior Lecturer in Medical Statistics
- Dr. Saber Sami - Senior Lecturer in Dementia Research