Developing Mindfulness and Resilience for Effective Leadership Study Day
University of East Anglia, Norwich
Leadership, Innovation and Service Improvement
To be confirmed
Unaccredited Short Course
Is this Course for me?
This course will be of interest to those who wish to explore their response to work based stressors and how this impacts on their performance and those that they lead and manage. The ability to be present and purposeful can have a positive role in managing stress and promote personal and professional effectiveness. Through self analysis, self monitoring and mindfulness, the day looks at ways to build emotional resilience, mental flexibility and tolerance of self and others.
What will I learn?
By the end of the training, delegates will have gained insight and understanding of:
- Working with stress and emotion
- Increasing self-awareness regarding stressor and habitual responses
- Gaining experience with mindfulness and stress reduction strategies
- Emotional resilience and personal capacity building
- Developing an individualised action plan to become a more mindful, effective leader
How will I learn?
Paul Linsley email@example.com
Laura Ginesi firstname.lastname@example.org