UEA is an official Examination Centre for the prestigious Spanish Language Certificate (DELE- Diplomas de Español como Lengua Extranjera). These diplomas in Spanish are official qualifications certifying the degree of competence and mastery of the Spanish language, granted by Instituto Cervantes and on behalf of the Ministry of Education, Culture and Sport of Spain.
The levels of the Diplomas in Spanish are integrated into the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR):
- Diploma in Spanish Level A1
- Diploma in Spanish Level A2
- Diploma in Spanish Level B1
- Diploma in Spanish Level B2
- Diploma in Spanish Level C1
- Diploma in Spanish Level C2
To know more about your level please click here or contact us to take a language level test.
In order to enrol, it is necessary to provide the following documentation:
- Two photocopies and the original of a passport or any other photo identification document. The ID document must include a photograph and full name, nationality and date of birth. Information supplied on the candidate's registration form must correspon with that on the ID document
- Two copies of the registration form (signed and dated)
To register please send the registration form along with the necessary documents to email@example.com. You will then be provided with details on how to proceed with the online payment. For further information and the terms and conditions, click here.
Please note: Online card payments are accepted only.
The examination sessions at UEA are in May and November.
The next examination will take place on Saturday 26 November 2016
Registration period: 15 February - 19 October 2016
Levels available: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1 and C2.
If you are a Spanish teacher in a Norfolk state school you can apply for special offers both in the DELE registration and in the preparation courses.
School of Politics, Philosophy, Language and Communication Studies
Faculty of Arts and Humanities
University of East Anglia
Tel. +44 (0) 1603 456161