In order to apply for a module, you must first check the timetable on Evision and ensure it does not clash with your degree programme timetable. To do this:
- On Evision, open the ‘Module Details’ blue tab
- Select ‘Module Information’, which will open a page called ‘Module Enrolment Information’
- Choose ‘2017/8’ on the Academic Year dropdown and ‘Politics, Philosophy, Language & Communication Studies’ on the School dropdown
- Leave ‘Scheme Code’ and ‘Level’ blank, and enter the module code
- Make sure you are viewing the correct month on the timetable
Please note that you must be able to attend one SEMINAR and one ORAL group that do not clash with your timetable. Please note that Beginners German has 2 seminar groups, both of which must be attended.