- Applications for places should be made on the appropriate online form and submitted in accordance with the timelines stated on the website.
- Language modules registration is subject to availability. Applications for credit language students have priority. Non-credit students will be register on demand (first come first serve depending on the vacancies available for each module). This means UEA cannot guarantee the first language module choice in the application above.
- Fee payments must be made within the time frame identified in your confirmation email from the UEA.
- UEA regrets that it cannot offer drop-in or pay-as-you-go language courses, nor do we offer refunds for any classes that a student is unable to attend.
- Non-credit students enrolled in free language offer for HUM students are required the same amount of dedication and engagement in the language module that the credit students.
- If a non-credit student enrolled in the free language offer for HUM students missed two consecutive seminar with no justification, he/she would be automatically withdrawn from the module.
- These Language Course Terms and Conditions are specific to UEA Language Courses and are in addition to UEA’s general terms and conditions of web use, including any UEA general terms and conditions relating to on-line purchasing which apply to all. These Language Course terms and conditions shall take precedent where any conflict exists. The general terms and conditions are available to view from UEA’s website.
Language Course Refund Policy
- Where UEA has had to cancel a course for any reason prior to the start of the course you shall be entitled to a full refund.
- Where UEA has had to cancel a course after the course has started you shall be entitled to a refund of the fee on a pro-rata basis.
- Where you have decided to withdraw from the course within 72hrs after the first hour of the course, you will be charged an administration fee of £40.
- The full cost is non-refundable if you decide to withdraw 72hrs after the first hour of the course.
- All withdraws must be submitted in writing to: email@example.com
- UEA regrets it cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen changes in a participant’s circumstances that prevents attendance on the course and usually no refund shall be payable.
- UEA shall notify you, within 28 days of a cancellation, to inform you of any refund you are entitled to.
- The decision of UEA as to the amount of refund due shall be final.
- All refunds shall be made electronically against the card used to pay for the fee and should appear within 28 days on your card statement/account
UEA copyright ©2017