Lisa’s clinical experience and teaching is in neurological rehabilitation – her MSc dissertation evaluated the predictive ability of the FIM/FAM outcome measures on a rehabilitation unit and her PhD thesis focussed on formulating and evaluating a treatment programme for individuals with hemianopia following stroke using a mixed methods approach. She also has an interest in graduate employability for health professionals.
- Occupational Therapy Clinician in NHS – Neurological Rehabilitation 1995 - 2002
- Head Occupational Therapist 2002 – 2004
- Occupational Therapy Lecturer UEA 2010 - present
- MSc completed 1998
- PhD completed 2006
Key Research Interests
- Neurological rehabilitation particularly visual deficits following stroke.
- Employability of healthcare graduates.
Main interests are in the area of neurological rehabilitation
Associate Dean for Employability – Faculty of Medicine and Health, Employability lead, School of Health Sciences, Module co-ordinator MSc Professional Development Modules.