Katrina joined HSC in 2002 having worked for a number of years in sexual health and HIV. Katrina is involved with the teaching of reproductive and sexual health for undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. In addition, she maintains her interest in sexual health by continuing to practice in reproductive and sexual health.
Katrina's research interests include the construction of the homosexual identity in education, early recognition of cognitive impairement in people with late HIV disease and the psychological impact of termination of pregnancy.
Katrina is Associate Dean FMH Admissions.
- Undergraduate and postgraduate nurse education including facilitation of enquiry based learning, delivering resource sessions, and teaching in clinical practice
- Interprofessional Learning
- Sexual and Reproductive Health
- Women's Health
External Activities and Indicators of Esteem
- Royal College of Nursing Sexual Health Forum
- National Association of Nurses in Contraception and Sexual Health
- Affiliated Member, Faculty of Sexual and Reproductive Healthcare, Royal College of Obstetrians & Gynaecologists