NHS Professionals (NHSP) is the leading provider of managed flexible worker services to the NHS. More than 60,000 general and specialist nurses, doctors, midwives, administrative and other healthcare professionals have registered with our bank.
We serve Acute, Mental Health and Community Trusts across England, along with Social Enterprises.
Working in partnership with its NHS Trust clients, NHS Professionals provides a service that combines intimate understanding of the Trusts temporary and flexible workforce requirements with the reliability, quality and value for money that only a managed service can offer.
In return for your hard work and your professional, caring and reliable service you will have access to the following benefits:
- Competitive weekly pay
- A wide range of temporary roles offering both part and full time hours
- First choice of available shifts
- Opportunities to work at 60 other Trusts managed by NHSP
- Paid annual leave
- Statutory maternity/paternity pay (subject to qualifying criteria)
- 24-hour support service
- Access to our very own pension scheme called 'NHSP Stakeholder pension'
- Free training and development opportunities
...and we are part of the NHS team!
- Adult Nursing
- Children’s nursing
- Learning Disabilities Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Operating Department Practice
- Paramedic Science
For further information visit NHS Professionals